One week FREE week when you enroll your child in our program
what is our house?
Our House at the Pinnacle is the premiere early childhood learning and daycare center in Central Kentucky. We believe we were chosen to enrich the lives of our children, a mission Our House at the Pinnacle has adopted since its inception in 1985.
Because of the growing demand for our childcare and early learning services, we soon opened Our House Creative Childcare in May of 1990. In August of 1998, Our House at the Pinnacle was incorporated and opened its doors to 199 children for daycare and early learning services.
Every single member of our staff has undergone a thorough and rigorous screening and background check.
Our Daycare Mission
why chooseour house
- Family Owned / Operated Daycare and Early Learning Center
- Personalized Childcare and Attention For Each Child
- Small Early Learning Classroom Sizes for Children
- Highly Qualified Daycare Professionals
- Offer a Variety of Childcare Programs
- Thorough Background Checks Required for All Daycare Employees
- Full and Half Day Childcare / Early Learning Programs Available
- Home-Like Daycare and Early Learning Environment
- We care for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-K, and School Age Children
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Enroll Your Child
Our family has been part of the Our House at the Pinnacle family for the last 8 years. Over the course of the eight years, all three of our children graduated from Our House. As toddlers and pre-schoolers, they were in a stimulating, learning environment, that gave them the knowledge and confidence to make a seamless transition into Elementary school.
- John and Barbara Miller
When I was first looking for a daycare, I just found out I was expecting and really wasn't sure what I was looking for. At Our House, all the rooms were open and light and clean. The staff was warm and receptive and very open to my questions. I recommend this daycare without hesitation--knowing how much the staff and owners truly care and really live by what they say.
- Christy Adams